Just came across a Yahoo!Health article covering the “All-Time Best Men’s Health Tips”. Here’s a quick summary of the tips:
- Strengthen your core. – Duh!
- Tilt up your rear-view mirror. – Interesting…
- Never eat out of the original container.
- Accept the latexed finger. – Ughh.
- Your LDL cholesterol number doesn’t mean much. – True.
- Make them wait for your best offer.
- Don’t check in for surgery in July. – Really?
- Tape a golf ball to the back of your PJ’s. – No.
- Drink green tea, the wonder liquid.
- Compliment her on what counts.
- Use a blow-up workout partner. – aka a ball.
- Don’t blow your nose if you have a cold. – Who knew?
- The bicycle crunch is the best ab exercise ever. – I prefer the ‘super-crunch’, but like this one as well.
- Use the stall nearest to the door (in the restroom).
- Everybody needs a best friend. – Pets are good for you.
- Lose your gut, because belly fat kills. – Word.
- Drink Chocolate Milk (after a workout). – Yeah!
- Hard and fast is best. – To burn fat.
- Eat the bacon. – I wish I could, but the article seems to have forgotten cholesterol.
- Earn the promotion.
- Strength before cardio. – Word up.
- Do unto others. – Love this.
- A close shave. – Weak.
- Run softly. – For increased efficiency.
- Leave her be.
Some good advice and interesting factoids, laced with a few pieces of cheesy advice. You can see the list with their comments by clicking on the link and/or image above.
Small steps add up!!!